Cat No.: GB8070:
Transcripts of the original registers. Baptisms 1670-1873 and burials 1670 until 1852 when the churchyard was closed. The church was demolished in 1873 to make way for a bank.
As usual there is an excellent index.
Kindly loaned to The Archive CD Books Project by The Harleian Society.
No. of CDs is: 1 ; Format is: PDF ; Searchable?: ;
FastFind: No; ISBN No.: unavailable;