P. Mannex History and Directory of Furness and Cartmel


Cat No.:   GB0604:

No date of publication is stated but the publisher's 'address' is dated 1882.

This is an excellent and very comprehensive history and directory and contains the following places;

Barrow-in-Furness, Furness Abbey, Dalton-in-Furness, Ulverston parish (Blawith, Church Coniston, Egton-with-Newland, Lowick, Osmotherley, Subberthwaite, Torver), Aldingham parish (Upper & Lower Aldingham, Gleeston & Leece), Pennington parish, Urswick parish (Much & Little Urswick, Adgarley-with-Stainton & Bardsea), Kirkby Ireleth parish (Low Quarter, Broughton, Dunnerdale-with-Seathwaite, Middle Quarter, Woodland and heatwaite), Hawkshead parish (Hawkshead, Claife, Monk Coniston, Satherthwaite), Coulton parish (East & West Colton, Haverthwaite, Finsthwaite and Rusland, Nibthwaite), Cartmel parish (Cartmel, Lower & Upper Allithwaite, East Broughton, Grange-over-Sands, Cartmel Fell, Lower & Upper Holker, Staveley).

No. of CDs is:  1 ;   Format is:  PDF ;   Searchable?:  ;

FastFind:  No;  ISBN No.:   unavailable;