Cat No.: AU5103-1925:
No of pages in original: 503pp
Year published: (1925)
Example entries taken from the 7 January 1925 issue:
Lost or Stolen
On December 29th, 1924, from a motor car between Prospect and Angaston, a Michelin motor balloon tyre, tube and rim, size 33 by 570 tyre number 494174, value £12, the property of ABRAHAM HAJJI QURBAN; identifiable.-(C.6884/1924).
DAISY DOROTHY MCKINLEY, described as a native of India, 28 years of age, 5ft. 6in. very fair complexion, very fair frizzy hair, light-brown eyes, dressed in brown costume and brown hat; left home at Military Road, Semaphore, on December 15th, 1924, accompanied by her daughter, aged two years, and her sister, Violet Lapere, stating her intention of going to Melbourne, Victoria, for a holiday, but has not been heard of since. Inquiry is on behalf of her husband, William McKinley, residing as above.-(C.6890/1924)
Some features of this year:
• summaries of unexecuted warrants, with names, date, where issued, offence and police gazette reference
• marine stores collectors' licences
• marine stores dealers' licences
• missing friends
• list of medical officers appointed to attend destitute persons' in country districts
• a few photographs of those wanted.
No. of CDs is: 1 ; Format is: PDF ; Searchable?: YES;
FastFind: Yes; ISBN No.: 9781921461354;