Cat No.: AU5051-1920:
No of pages in original: 153pp
The Tourists' Road Guides for South Australia were published over a period of at least 20 years in the early 1900's. They include a large amount of fascinating information giving insight into the period as well as information on places and people.
The 1920 Tourist Road Guide was the tenth edition and includes the following important features:
• 15 road maps covering a large portion of the state
• descriptions of routes and places
• motoring across the continent guide
• parcel rates on railways
• interstate railway charges
• conversion table
• motor and cycling club information
• list of petrol retailers
• abstract of the Motor Vehicles Act, 1907
• Motor Vehicles Tax Act, 1915
• traffic regulations and
• many relevant advertisements
This book is useful to social historians, motor historians and those with South Australian ancestors.
This product is also part of the Tourists Road Guide: South Australia compendium AU5051C-1. Buy the whole set at a special price.
No. of CDs is: 1 ; Format is: PDF ; Searchable?: YES;
FastFind: Yes; ISBN No.: 1921175850;