Yorkshire Archaeological Journal Parts 93 & 114


Cat No.:   ARA0409:

The Yorkshire Archaeological Journal. Part 93 (published in 1916) Part 114 (published in 1928) A collection of articles about Yorkshire local history and archaeology. Includes - St. Helen's Church, Sandal Magna The Mawdes of Riddlesden and Ilkley. The East Riding Clergy in 1525-6. The Chantry Chapels of Wakefield. The Ripon Carvers & the lost Choir-Stalls of Bridlington Priory. Ancient Heraldry in the Deanery of Catterick. The Roman Camps at Cawthorn, near Pickering etc.

No. of CDs is:  1 ;   Format is:  PDF ;   Searchable?:  YES;

FastFind:  No;  ISBN No.:   unavailable;