Memorials of the Town and Parish of Alloa


Cat No.:   ARA0213:

By John Crawford

Published in 1874

Includes chapters on the old town cross, the old bridge of Tullibody, the Eskines of Mar, Alloa colliers and collieries, the brewers of the olden time and much much more.

An intriguing local history in the words of a local man.

No. of CDs is:  1 ;   Format is:  PDF ;   Searchable?:  YES;

FastFind:  No;  ISBN No.:   unavailable;