The Registers of the Parish Church of Burnley in the County of Lancaster. 1562-1653


Cat No.:   ARA0099:

Transcripts of the parish registers for the Parochial Chapelry of Burnley, covers 22,975 acres and comprising Burnley (including Townleywith Brunshaw), Habergham Eaves, Ightenhill Park, Reedley Hallows (including Filly Close and New Laund Booth), Briercliffe with Extwistle, Worsthorn with Hurstwood, and Cliviger. Complete with indexes of places, names and churchwardens.

Transcribed and Edited by William Farrer. Published in 1899.

No. of CDs is:  1 ;   Format is:  PDF ;   Searchable?:  YES;

FastFind:  No;  ISBN No.:   unavailable;